Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring in New England

How can you tell that it's spring in New England?
Instead of snow, you get 33 degree rain.....

I was having reverse altitude sickness on Tuesday (couldn't catch my breath) and didn't want to ride home for fear it would make it worse, and it's been raining ever since,  so poor Robert is sitting in the corner of my office, feeling homesick. I'm not big on riding in cold, wet and dark all at once.

The good news is that I can see all the bulbs I planted in the fall peeking their little green shoots up! Spring may be cold and rainy, but it's on its way!

1 comment:

  1. That day was so awful! I was dragged down Cambridge Street by my umbrella until I gave up and got into a bus shelter. But aside from the wind- and rain-storms, I've really, really been enjoying the warmer biking! Hooray for spring and bicycles!

    ReplyDelete