Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Better Bridges Talk Tonight

I should have posted this earlier- sorry didn't get around to it!

There's a talk at Livable Streets Alliance tonight about bridges in general-history, great bridges of the world, new developments in bridge technology etc- and the process of sausagemaking advocacy that is going into the planning on the Longfellow in specific.

I'm enough of an architecture geek that the first part appeals to me, and as a regular user of the longfellow, the 2nd part has a big impact on my life.

7pm, livable streets alliance,  Sidney street Kendall area
Sorry for the late post- hope you can still make it, if it's interesting to you.

1 comment:

  1. I won't make it to the talk; but speaking of the Longfellow, how about those new lane barriers on the Cambridge side?

    ReplyDelete