Thursday, October 22, 2009

I pity the fool

Coming off the Longfellow bridge into Boston I find a big ol' motorcycle in the bike lane (strike one). He's rumbling and revving and trying to be cool and he's nosing his chopper out, and I think he's going to blow the red light (strike two)  but when he guns his engine to try to get going, he stalls out (strike three=fail!).  I exchange a raised eyebrow shrug with the guy in the Comcast van next to the bike lane. Who does this dude think he is?  10 seconds later, the light turns green and he tries to gun it again,  only to stall out again.
I laugh out loud as I pass him and hope he hears me....
Wish I'd gotten a picture.

1 comment:

  1. :D
    I'd of laughed too. Vehicles that rumble like that make me snort with laughter; no mean feat!

    ReplyDelete