Wednesday, April 28, 2010

David Byrne Tonight at MIT

So David Byrne, Jackie Douglas from Livable streets,  Nichole Freedman and a couple of people from MIT's planning dept are going to be having a livable streets discussion this evening, and the Scientist was able to get me tickets.  (it's now sold out)  The co-worker who was going to accompany me is sick, so if anyone who lives in Boston wants to go,  email me at bikinginheels(at)yahoo.com and I'll get you the details of how to get you a ticket.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to... but alas, class trumps advocacy. Hope it's informative and I await your recap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could go. that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well shit, thanks for the lead time. Crap. Double crap. I actually missed this. I would have shown up with beer!

    ReplyDelete