Friday, September 3, 2010

starry bike


What first caught my eye was a sparkle from the stick on jewel stars





And then when I moved around to the side, you can see (faintly) a whole constellation on the frame


It looks like it has a front hub brake-? That seems unusual for a cruiser bike, but I don't know much about cruisers.  It also has this unusual rear spoke decoration, that I think is supposed to be a lightning bug and light up (with batteries?)

No riding for me today, as we're due to get nasty weather this evening!  Don't want to end up like Elmira Gulch flying up into the air!!


1 comment:

  1. Is there a bicycle equivalent to the word "jalopy" for cars? If there is, that bike would be it.

    I passed on riding today too. I thought about it, but there was a spousal veto. I don't mind riding in rain, but high winds are no fun.

    ReplyDelete