Monday, November 21, 2011

Too many bikes?

A week ago I was so sick all weekend that I stayed home on Monday.  But by then I had absolutely exhausted my reading material, so I got out of bed and walked the three blocks to the main library in search of new material (I ended up with The Veil of Gold which was a nice little fantasia on Russian mythology).

Outside the library the bike parking was absolutely packed (and there's a lot of bike parking!)  Every post and tree had 2 bikes locked to it too.   The library is right next to the Cambridge high school, and I asked the librarian, and she said it's like that most schooldays. She did mention that there's covered parking in the underground garage, which is also nice to know.   I counted 61 bikes.  Obviously the school needs to put in more parking!  (looks like some more may be coming, looking at some photos on Lovely Bicycle).

This is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment