Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Women who Bike Brunch

It's that time- after a brief hiatus, when everyone was on vacation, This Sunday we're having another Women Who Bike Brunch.   We're going across the river this time, to the Allston Diner, 431 Cambridge Street between the pike and Brighton Ave.  Thanks to J for the suggestion- I am never over there for brunch, and while I'm happy to go, I just don't have many go-to spots.  We're going to move it up to 10am to avoid the worst of the Sunday brunch crowd.

I have been collecting emails into a mailing list at previous meetups, but if you're not on it, please let me know if you're coming in the comments, or at bikinginheels (at) yahoo(dot) com.  I'm not sure if reservations will be required, but if we get to be too big a group I may try to make them.

I also want to remind people that we have an especially exciting brunch shaping up for September 22nd, with a clinic at Hub Bicycle in Inman sq.   Mark your calendars for that too, and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment